Explore this site!

View Organizing Tips Throughout this Photo Blog!

Picture your World Organized & Easier™ illustrates simple organizational concepts, techniques and ideas through photos.



Seize the Moment!

Many of you already know that I live on a lake in Michigan, and as a result, I live for the summertime. So, you might be surprised to hear me say that wintertime in Coldwater can be stunning. Last week, my husband and I ventured out on the frozen lake and discovered something neither one of us had ever seen before:
air bubbles frozen in the lake!
We were fortunate to snap a few photos when we did because a day later the temperature was in the 50s. What can you take the time to appreciate today?

Photo illustrating multiple, tiny, frozen air bubbles in Morrison Lake. Coldwater, Michigan. Photo/Ann Marie Moore - www.AnnMarieMoore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment